Edinburgh Antiques, Vintage & Collectors FairRoyal Highland Centre, Ingliston EH28 8NB
Scotland’s LARGEST antiques event – where quality can be bought in quantity.
Our Edinburgh Fair is the jewel of the Scottish antiques calendar! Housed in the Lowland Hall at the Royal Highland Centre, hundreds of exhibitors await.
Popular with locals and those from further afield, it’s location adjacent to the city’s airport allows for visitors to fly in with empty suitcases to fill!
An entirely indoor event, expect excellent quality items – including silver, copper, glass, ceramics, retro kitchenwares, vintage clothing and accessories and much more.
Covid Guidelines at our events:
These will be updated with the latest information when known.
Track & Trace is no longer mandatory at our events.
It is advisable to continue to use this service.
The QR codes will still be in place.
You can still download the form below,
fill it out and bring it with you.
If you are unable to print the form, copy it onto a piece of paper with the details
required and drop it into the box provided at the entrance.
Please continue to read the other guidelines below.
- If you have any symptoms, namely, high temperature, loss of taste and/or smell, or continuous cough, please stay at home, take a lateral flow test and self isolate if necessary.
- Social distancing is advisory.
- Track & Trace is advisory. Please see panel above for instructions.
- Bring your own PPE, including sanitisers, face coverings etc.
- Face coverings are mandatory again in the buildings (with exemptions).
- Sanitiser stations in various places.
- Wash hands regularly.
- Mobile Catering available.
- Toilet facilities.
- Dogs to be kept on a short lead at all times. Please avoid bringing them if you can.